Every purchase helps feed and take care of children that desperately need help (amazima.org).

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

“ If anyone has material possessions and sees his brother in need but has no pity on him, how can the love of God be in him? Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth.”
1 John 3:17,18

Monday, March 8, 2010

Red Cross Canvas

I had the chance to paint this for an incredible family I know, along with the G family creed canvas above. I was their son's Kindergarten teacher and he was such a sweet boy. After meeting his momma, you immediately know where he gets it from...She is truly one of the neatest, most giving, women I know.


I also got to paint this Initial Canvas for her. It was a wedding present for some of their friends. It had Romans 12:10 written around the edges. I apologize for the picture. The red was darker and you can't see any of the distressing due to the flash.